Wednesday 21 May 2014

I'm now a granny!!

Not long ago... just the day before yesterday or so it seems, I had four small children and was really quite young.  But it seems I blinked and I have now become a Granny!

Penny is adorable, chubby, cuddly and cute as a button.  She has just started to sit up so I took the opportunity to photograph a couple of my designs on her.



This dress pattern is already available on my Etsy site or my website. 




And this one will go live soon.. email me if you want me to hurry up!!!

I've been really busy (so what's new) so this post will be quite short!!! But I do need to tell you that the publishing date for my book is 26th August.




Here's a sneak preview of the front cover.  It can be pre-ordered on Amazon... although if you buy it from me I'll sign it!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment